As the global situation around COVID-19 develops. we wish to let our customers know that we are currently open and it is business as usual.
As a critical supplier for many key industries including the medical industry, Sharmic Engineering will remain open with substantially reduced staffing levels.
Following on from recent initiatives, we have again introduced for more stringent practices to continue to ensure the safety of our customers and staff;
- Accounting, Marketing and Admin staff are all working from home. They have laptops, office 365, internet and mobile phones.
- Our sales team are not visiting any customers but are available via email or mobile phone for any enquiries you may have.
- All staff with underlying health conditions have been sent home.
- Our factory is currently being manned on reduced staff with one staff member per factory section.
- We will be open Monday to Thursday but will be closed on Fridays for the foreseeable future.
- We will no longer be delivering goods with our own drivers but instead sending orders out via couriers.
- Collections can be made upon appointment only. We kindly ask that all drivers contact one of our sales team before arriving at our factory so that we can prepare orders outside the factory doors in advance to reduce human contact.
- We will no longer be getting delivery notes signed in person, instead we kindly ask you send all orders to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can prepare delivery notes in advance to be emailed over, signed and returned to us.
- All parcels or pallets that are delivered to our factory are dropped off, our staff do not sign for them, we are avoiding all outside contact.
- All deliveries are checked and opened by our warehouse staff wearing gloves and facemasks.
We have also introduced many more stringent working procedures internally and rest-assured we are doing our utmost in these difficult times to service our customer requirements whilst having our staffs welfare at the very foremost of our thoughts.
Sharmic Engineering Limited