Background – Sharmic Engineering is specialist component surface finishing business based in Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire. A recent energy survey indicated a roof replacement would be beneficial and would reduce energy loss.
Opportunity- We wish to receive tenders for the removal of our existing asbestos roof and replace with new insulated materials, specification as follows:-
- Survey and produce drawings and provide order lists
- To strip existing roof and replace with Kingspan KS1000 RW 115 thick insulation
- With 10% translucent roof lights Inner and outer ridge capping and fillers
- Roof complete with all sealers
- New bargeboards to each end
- New Gutters to each side with new downpipes
- All Fixing, labour and Plant
- Roof area 41.148 x 15.24 x 3.658 with 22.5 roof pitch
- Redundant material stacked on site for removal by others
- Electricity supplied free Use of toilet & facilities
- Work to be undertaken bay by bay with no work personnel to be under the work area whilst work is undertaken
- Risk assessments and method statements to be submitted
Capability: Contractors are invited to provide examples of similar work carried out elsewhere to demonstrate the capability of completing this project
Payment Terms: To be paid in instalments on work completed at certain stages
Timescales; Tenders to be completed and submitted to our General Manager- Sharon Edwards via email at Sharonfirstname.lastname@example.org by 28th June 2017. She is also the contact to arrange any site surveys for the work above.
Workload to be completed as soon as can be mutually agreed. Tender to specify probable completion timing.
Cost – To be stipulated in the tender